4R Energy helps businesses, schools, colleges & universities take control of their energy supply and energy usage.
If your energy costs are more than £25,000 a year you qualify for a free energy review. We work with a long established independent energy cost analyst, auditor and consultant. They are very different to Energy Brokers who are middlemen that have a vested interest in switching you to suppliers who pay them the highest commission.
The argument has never been stronger for energy purchasing to be outsourced to experts who can structure the right deal for the current and future market.
What is an energy review?
- analysis of energy and water supply invoices
- detailed audit of costs to identify any errors and consumption anomalies
- assessment of existing charging structures, supply contracts and their renewal dates
How do you benefit?
- an initial report summarises all existing arrangements and outlines any savings and refunds that we may be able to achieve
- ongoing cost reductions
- carbon footprint reducing eco options
We do not take any action without your consent and any contract documents or applications are signed by you so you retain ultimate control
What Does It Cost?
Fees are based on an agreed share of savings secured as a direct result of advice. Compare that approach with the alternative of using a broker where they take an upfront fee.
This will look at your current use of electricity and identify measures to reduce your costs and your carbon footprint. It will offer up a report showing the ongoing savings that could be achieved from switching to LED. It will show details of the return you can expect on investment, the overal nett cost savings and the carbon reduction.
This review will require CAD drawings & a full design service.
Remember : We only get paid if you save money