Delivery & Returns
We are committed to reducing the impact our actions have on the environment and that includes the science of moving stuff around. Our wholesaler deliver on our behalf which has the dual benefit of reducing product miles and taking cost out.
Another way of reducing emissions is for customers to bundle up orders to minimise deliveries and as an incentive delivery is free for orders over £50 excluding VAT for office consumables.
- For UK Mainland & Northern Ireland Orders (excluding large items eg furniture) of more than £50 excluding VAT are delivered free of charge
- Orders of less than £50 excluding VAT will incur a delivery charge. When orders are placed you will be able to select one of the following
- quickest delivery service usually next day @ £7.95 plus VAT
- up to 3 working day delivery
- for orders over £25 exc VAT @ £3.50 plus VAT
- for orders under £25 exc VAT @ £4.99 plus VAT
Furniture delivery will be free for orders over £500 exc VAT
A delivery charge of 10% will be added for furniture orders less that £500 exc VAT.
Please contact us to enquire about deliveries to the Isle of Wight & the Isle of Man.
When will the order be delivered?
Most stocked business supplies ordered by 5pm Monday to Friday will be delivered the following working day although it will take an extra day to areas like the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and the furthest reaches of Cornwall, Scotland & Wales.
Bulky products can take longer and furniture deliveries will depend on the item but many are available for delivery next day to the door flat packed or assembled on site within 10 working days.
Some more unusual items will take up to 5 weeks.
Right to Cancel & Returns
Legally you have a cooling off period of 14 working days during which you can cancel the contract without having to give a reason. The 14 days starts from the day you receive the goods.
This does not affect your statutory right to cancel. If you contact us more than 14 days after delivery we may still be able to help.
- To allow us to offer a full refund the products should be in their original, unopened packaging without any markings so that they are fit for resale.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the goods are not fit for resale.
- If there was any free gift associated with the returned items then you should also include it with the returned item(s)
- We reserve the right to charge for a return if we are not at fault.
Contact us using the form below or on email@example.com quoting your contact details, order number, whether you want a replacement or refund & reasons for the return so we can quickly put things right for you and make any necessary improvements to our service.
We'll then arrange for collection.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within three weeks of receiving your return. If there was something missing from your order or any products are faulty or damaged please let us know within 3 working days of delivery so that we can resolve the situation as soon as possible.